Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Gabriella Kim

Gabriella Kim




I Come From…



I come from words of encouragement, games, and delectable foods. I come from a fun neighborhood, and lots of little pets. I come from many things.



I come from games all around the house. I come from library Clue, dining room Taboo, and kitchen Monopoly. I come from recess-yard-basketball, and secret park volleyball. I come from backyard worm hunting, and front yard gopher hunting. I come from cutting doll hair, and making plays. I come from good times and happiness.



I come from delicious foods and desserts. I come from spicy curry and a failed batch of strawberry chocolates. I come from bunny cakes and gooey chocolates. I come from hot lava cakes and ice cream. I come from brownies and fruit tarts. I come from delight.



I come from a small neighborhood where everybody has a pool, and the streets are so empty you could play volleyball on them. I come from house after house all with stairs, and a tiny hill underneath the road. I come from baseball, soccer, badminton, and bicycling all in the same place. I come from two kids my age delivering cookies to my house the day I moved in. I come from laughter.



I come from words of encouragement. I come from reading the signs in the assembly room saying “It’s okay to make a mistake.” I come from my dad telling me to always try my hardest. I come from Martin Luther King, Jr.’s I Have a Dream speech, and interesting riddles. I come from inspiration.



I come from an ever-changing house. I come from a used-to-be white house with a yellow inside, to a yellow house with a gray and brown inside. I come from a green, to blue, to white, to brown deck, and painting my brother’s name on his wall. I come from lots of stairs, and a whole bunch of paintings. I come from glass doors, and brown and yellow sofas. I come from duck and elephant statues, and lots of different plants. I come from fun parties and camping in my own backyard. I come from fun and good times.



I come from all of my past fishes, and a swirl of underwater color. I come from Orangie, my first pet, and Ferdinand, the fish I had the longest. I come from Pinkie, Pineapple, Bluie 1, Bluie 2, and Bluie 3. I come from Angle and Glowie, Lucky and Lioney, Crayon and Butterfly, Goldie, Darty and her crew, Nemo, Dory, Minty, and Queen. I come from Ninja, Domino, and Rainbow. I come from Sandy and Mr. Moo. I come from my two anemones Wisteria and Alteria, and my two lobsters, Bob and Bill. I come from underwater excitement.



I come from all those things I listed in the beginning, and many more. I come from my home, and my loving family. I come from lots of things I will never forget. I come from happiness all the time. I come from joy and excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment